Sunday, June 6, 2010

And so it begins...

This entry marketh mine second attempt upon the world of blogs. The first was doomed to failure, and ne'er shall it be spoken of again, ever. But now it hath purpose, and purpose brings life to things otherwise without it, such as golems, illusions, and lawyers.

It has been a long week already, and it's only Sunday. My work week this week consisted of six days in a row on, then two or three off. Not to mention last week, where I worked two double shifts over the weekend to cover for a sick co-worker. So I hope you got to enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, and weren't forced to go camping or any of that nonsense, and had a better day than I did.

Also, the previous paragraph just happens to serve as an excuse for just why my next book isn't done yet. No, it isn't, but as of this posting, it is at 90,555 words out of my intended 100,000. Ninety-point-five percent isn't bad when I've been working six out of the last seven days, is it?

Yes, yes, you're right, it is bad. Back to the writing.

Thought for the day: Would you say a "Justice Golem" was a 'social construct?'

1 comment: